$9.23 - Cox High Speed Internet Starter, Cox Digital Telephone Premier, Cox High Speed Internet Starter 10// $13.85 - Cox High Speed Internet Essential, Cox High Speed Internet Essential 30// $18.46 - Cox High Speed Internet Premier// $23 - Home Automation// $32.3 - Internet Preferred 100// $36.9 - Cox High Speed Internet Premier, Cox High Speed Internet Ultimate// $46.1 - Cox High Speed Internet 1Gig - D31, Cox TV Essential, Paquete Latino, Cox TV FlexWatch, Cox Advanced TV Ultimate, Super Mix, Cox TV Starter, Contour Flex, Cox Advanced TV Premier, El Mix, Cox Advanced TV Preferred, Cox High Speed Internet 1Gig, Cox High Speed Internet 1Gig – Fiber// $52 - Home SecurityCurrency: USD
Aim id: 18762 (Active)
||30 days||No data|
Cox Communications is the largest, private telecom company in the U.S. Connecting 6 million residential and business customers to the things they care about most, they offer advanced digital video, internet, phone and home security and automation services. Cox Communications is the nation's third-largest cable provider and is a privately owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises.
Why Cox Communications?
- Search for your favorite shows and movies faster than ever before with voice remote
- Access to the TOP 100 Primetime TV shows On Demand
- The most FREE On Demand TV shows
- Record any six shows at once and store up to 1,000 hours of programming
- Free HD programming at no additional cost and with no strings attached
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 24/7 Technical Support
Attention! Cox Communications is launched
Publisher's reward: $9-52