Default Payout - 5% of order sale amountCurrency: USD
Aim id: 21910 (Active)
||30 days||No data|
Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, UK, USA
TechSmith provides practical business and academic software products that can dramatically change how people communicate and collaborate.
• Bidding on TechSmith branded (Snagit, Camtasia, etc) terms is not permitted.
• Bidding on non-branded terms (screen casting, screen capture, etc) is permitted providing the company is not bidding up against or out bidding TechSmith Corporation.
• The use of a TechSmith brand term may not be used within the vanity URL within display advertisements (ex: sellerxyz.com/camtasia)
TRADEMARK RULES TO FOLLOW:
• Use the trademark as an adjective
Example: With Snagit software, you can save yourself the lengthy emails.
• Do Not: You should Snagit instead of having lengthy emails.
• Never use the trademark as a plural
Example: How many copies of Camtasia are you interested in?
• Do Not: How many Camtasias do you need?
• Never use the trademark as a possessive
Example: Camtasia has great features that let you make beautiful videos.
• Do Not: Camtasia’s features let you make beautiful videos.
• The graphic image and the text of the same product are not the same, so the first mention of the text needs to have a ®
Example: *Image* With Snagit ® software, you can save yourself those long, text emails.
• Do Not: *Image* With Snagit software, you can save yourself those long, text emails.
• For text, you only need the ® on the first mention in a paragraph or body text. If possible avoid it in headers and subheads.
Example: *find example to capture*
TECHSMITH AND T Design logo®
FYI ! New offer from a business and academic software provider – TechSmith.
New program TechSmith_CA_FR_JP_AU_US_UK_DE has been launched.
Default Payout: 5% of order sale amount
GEO: Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, UK, USA
The offer is available on Basic tariff by Individual request.
Come and get it!