Monthly Subscription - $23.00 Yearly Subscription - $46.00Currency: USD
Aim id: 22043 (Active)
||30 days||No data|
Australia, New Zealand
At Education Perfect we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture that supports, encourages and values all EPeeps and their unique backgrounds. We believe this is crucial for developing a world-class product that engages and inspires our customers – customers just as diverse as us. By celebrating each of our individual experiences, talents and perspectives, we come together as one team to focus on humanising technology. Our ambition is to build efficacy in independent learners through a personalised online platform. EP is based on the core concepts of self-paced learning, the spaced-repetition algorithm and the power of gamification to contribute to student engagement. Help your children excel with fun and engaging homeschool software.
Love Learning with world-class technology, powerful data insights and engaging lessons. Intuitive and actionable data for teachers, parents and school leaders.
- EP for Home - Monthly Subscription $23.00
- EP for Home - Yearly Subscription $46.00
Description: Users can sign up for ‘EP for Home’ through your tracking link for a 30 day free trial.
Requirements: Users must sign up for a free trial and then purchase a monthly subscription of Education Perfect (EP) within 90 days.
Restrictions: No incentives, no redirect traffic, no re-brokering. No bidding on any branded terms including the brand name or misspellings thereof, the website url, branded slogans, etc.
1. Any affiliate found to be running ad-ware/spy-ware will be instantly removed from the affiliate program and due commission payments ceased.
2. Affiliates cannot force the visitor to click ('forced clicks') to direct him/her to EP.com or one of the EP country pages. Any affiliate found to be forcing clicks will be instantly removed from the affiliate programme and due commission payments ceased. These terms are applicable on all major search engines, including but not limited to Google, Yahoo! Search marketing, MSN, Ask and Miva.
3. Forbidden keywords include but are not limited to: EP, EP for Home, Education Perfect, EP Homeschooling, www.educationperfect.com, www.educationperfect.com/for-parents/
4. Affiliates must exclude all Education Perfect miss-spells from their PPC campaign, so that the affiliate advert does not appear on ad-sense or similar products search terms on brand miss-spells.
Recommended traffic sources:
Banner, Contextual, Email, Mobile, Socials