Amy Myers MD_US
Online Sale: 2% of order sale amountCurrency: USD
Aim id: 22120 (Active)
||30 days||No data|
Amy Myers MD is a mission-based, omni-channel health & wellness brand that has become a world-renowned resource for people seeking a functional medicine approach to wellness.
Our brand, Amy Myers MD, is a lifestyle health and wellness brand offering informational content and dietary supplements, kits designed around a particular health condition or need, and programs which include e-books, video content, supplements and emails. We also offer comprehensive programs that offer a 30-day experience designed to start customers on the journey to overcoming a specific condition and achieving optimal health. We're here to help you and your audience take back your health for good!
- Competitive Commission
- High-Quality Banners
- Pre-Written Content Available
- Dedicated Management Team
Pre-approve basis for any coupon/deal/loyalty, or BNPL sites.
1. Affiliates may NOT bid on any keyword, TM, TM+ terms. The agreement prohibits inclusion of the Amy Myers MD® name or Amy Myers MD® domain name or any common misspelling, confusing similar names on any pay for placement search engine including but not limited to Google, MSN, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines. (TM+ includes the brand name + additional term including, but not limited to coupon, coupon code, promo code, etc.)
2. Affiliates may NOT do negative match Amy Myers MD® to prevent paid search from returning an ad with the Brand name featured and risking your relationship.
3. Affiliates may NOT direct link to the Amy Myers MD® website from search engines this includes any and all of the Amy Myers MD® trademark terms, misspellings, or variations thereof. All search engine traffic must be directed to the affiliate website, not to Amy Myers MD®.
4. Affiliates must disclose all properties from which they intend to send traffic to the Brand website. The easiest way to keep us in the loop is to update your profile in the network.
5. Affiliates may NOT use parasitic or hijacking software. Any affiliate found to be using parasitic technology will be subject to immediate expulsion from the program. The term "parasite" refers to technology (including browser plug ins, helpers, popups, etc.) that intercepts and changes an affiliate's link. This technology is also known as "unsolicited commercial software" and is often found in Adware and Spyware software. Parasite activity essentially "hijacks" the affiliates link and the affiliate commission is redirected to the parasite, instead of the affiliate who rightfully earned it. This type of software is normally installed unknowingly, often without the end user's consent.
6. Do make sure to disclose. FTC Disclosure: Whether you receive a commission, flat fee payment, free products or discounts in exchange for endorsing a product in a post or video, the FTC requires that you properly disclose your relationship. Failure to properly disclose your relationship puts the company you are endorsing at risk of significant fines.
7. Don’t create a website that resembles Amy Myers MD® or implies a relationship beyond that of affiliate and merchant. At all times, you must clearly represent yourself and your web sites as independent from Amy Myers MD®.
Recommended traffic sources:
Commerce Solution, Loyalty/Rewards, Deal/Coupons, Social Influencer, Network, Content/Reviews