Sale (see offer description): 15%-38%Currency: EUR
Aim id: 22185 (Active)
|15 % - 38 %
France, Germany, Romania, Spain, UK, USA
Bitdefender is a leading Internet security technology company.
Bitdefender provides cybersecurity solutions with leading security efficacy, performance and ease of use to small and medium businesses. Our affiliate partners are a vital part of our sales team and company strategy, meaning you get the attention that you deserve.
- Item Category is Box (BOX/ BOX-V2/ box-v2-earlyrenewal) - 0% per order
- Item Category is B2B (BDABD-Business/ BDBS-Business/ BDABS-Business BDABS-Business/ BDBS-Business-Elite) - 38% of order sale amount
- All Other - 15% of order sale amount
- List for Order Promo Code is Renewals - decrease payout by 38%
- Customer Status is existing - decrease payout by 38%
FYI! THE LANDING LINK WAS UPDATED - please refresh it on your side too.
1. Affiliates may not bid on registered trademarks, or registered URLs (including variations, abbreviations, or misspellings of same) of Bitdefender, such as: “Bitdefender”, “Bitdefender Antivrus”, “Bitdefender Internet Security” etc.
1.1. Affiliates may not bid on "Bitdefender+coupon" or "Bitdefender+Coupon Code" or any related association of keywords.
1.2. Affiliates will not direct link from search engine marketing campaigns to any Bitdefender official website and will not use any Bitdefender domain in their Ad Text, or claim to be Bitdefender. Affiliates must comply with the Bitdefender Brand Policy: https://download.bitdefender.com/resources/media/materials/legal/Bitdefender-Brand-Policy-en.pdf
2. Affiliates may only use coupons and promotional codes that are provided exclusively through the affiliate program. Any promotional ad text or campaign deemed to be inaccurate or misleading by Bitdefender must be removed / updated on request. It is strictly prohibited to advertise promotions from other sites or directly from any Bitdefender website, unless approval is obtained from Bitdefender and the Program Manager. Bitdefender reserves the right to invalidate or reduce the commission payout for transactions that don’t comply with these terms.
3. Bitdefender and the Program Manager reserve the right to reduce the commission payout for transactions that bring Existing Customers (Renewal/Returning) instead of New Customers (New Acquisition). Bitdefender and the Program Manager also reserve the right to reduce the commission payout for transactions that are not closed by the affiliate channel and act as a participation channel instead.
4.Not to promote Bitdefender products using spam or unsolicited commercial email. The Affiliate represents and warrants the following provisions:
(a) each addressee on an e-mail list has opted-in to receive emails from the Affiliate;
(b) upon request by Bitdefender, the Affiliate will promptly provide verified opt-in statuses for all recipients of all current mailing lists used to promote Bitdefender products;
(c) each e-mail sent by the Affiliate will contain clear instructions for addressees to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails.
The Affiliate must not use the Bitdefender brand name or typos in the “From” address line. All Affiliate email correspondence must contain the Affiliates email addresses.
5. Not to use a web site that is confusingly similar to the official Bitdefender website, or which may mislead third parties into thinking the Affiliate is Bitdefender or an official partner of Bitdefender. This includes copying and framing any of the Bitdefender web pages. The Affiliate further agrees not to promote himself in a way that may mislead third parties into thinking the Affiliate is Bitdefender or an official partner of Bitdefender. Not to engage in typo-squatting, or own a typo domain. Domain names must not include or use misspellings of “Bitdefender". Misspellings of domains include those with missing characters, extra characters, wrong character sequences, and where the wrong key is pressed, e.g. www.bitdefendre.com etc. Not to use copycat sites, or use any content or images from any Bitdefender websites, except for content and images which have been expressly allowed for use by Affiliate partners. The Affiliate may use the links and/or banner ads Bitdefender provides to Affiliate Partners only in the form in which they are provided. Subject to the limitations contained herein, the Affiliate may place such links and/or banner ads on their own website in whatever location the Affiliate prefers. Affiliates must not hardcode creative/logos but should use those supplied in the affiliate network interface.
6. Limits: 1 actions per click
Recommended traffic sources:
Loyalty/Rewards, Network, Deal/Coupons, Social Influencer, Content/Reviews
FYI! NEW LANDING LINK FOR BITDEFENDER
Please pay your attention that the landing link for Bitdefender_RO_UK_FR_DE_ES was updated.
Refresh the settings on your side asap!
Also please pay attention to Do's and Don'ts in the additional conditions of the offer not to break the deal.