Credit Card Submission: $0.00 Lead: $3.00Currency: USD
Aim id: 22417 (Active)
||30 days||No data|
Making a proven and medically-guided approach to weight loss accessible and affordable for all, Found is the first weight care company to carefully consider the dozens of contributors to weight gain/loss and offer a tailored solution for each member.
The advertiser is looking for publishers with an audience interested in fact-based, medically-guided weight loss.
1. NO coupons, loyalty, cashback, and TM+ .
2. PPC GUIDELINES:
- Affiliates may not use trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Found Coupons).
- Affiliates may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
- Affiliates may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliate links must be directed to an actual page on your website.
- Affiliates may not bid in any manner appearing higher than Found Health, Inc. for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program
- If Affiliates automate PPC campaigns, it is their responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from the program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. Advertiser has a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding.
- Trademarked Terms: found weight loss, found weight loss reviews, found weight care, found weight care reviews, joinfound, join found weight loss, join found health, joinfound.com.
3. COUPON GUIDELINES:
- Affiliates may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program.
- Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
- Affiliates may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates the affiliate click by revealing the code(s).
- Affiliates may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from any non-affiliate marketing channel, including coupon codes from our email, paid search or any other non-affiliate advertising campaigns.
- Affiliates may NOT give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking from your website in order to redeem. For example, if all items on the site have free shipping over $100, you may not turn this into an offer that infers that the customer must click from your site to get this deal.