Online sale: 0%-1.5% of item sale amount (see offer description).Currency: USD
Aim id: 22494 (Active)
||30 days||No data|
With world-leading technology, Cricut makes it easy for novices and professionals alike to create things they love. Our users are passionate and DIY everything from cards to home decor.
Cricut makes smart cutting machines that work with an easy-to-use app to help you design and personalise almost anything — custom cards, unique apparel, everyday items, and so much more. Sound like a good match for your audience? Let's get started!
Credit Policy: Last Click
- Item Subcategory is Mystery Box - 0% of item sale amount;
- List for Item SKU is Non-commissionable SKUs - 0% of item sale amount;
- List for Item SKU is Mystery Boxes - 0% of item sale amount;
- Item Category is DigitalSets - 0% of item sale amount;
- All Other - 1.5% of item sale amount.
1.DOMAIN NAMES: Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for Affiliate’s website is strictly prohibited i.e., Cricut.website.com or www.Cricut-coupons.com
2.ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY: Affiliate shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to Cricut Program without first submitting that material to Cricut and receiving their prior written consent.
• Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
• E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of
• E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy
of the e-mail.
4.SOCIAL MEDIA: Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
• Affiliates ARE allowed to promote offers to their own lists; more specifically, they’re welcome to use affiliate links on their own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You may post, “25% off sale at Cricut® through Wednesday with code Cricut25.”
• According to current FTC guidelines, social media posts on Affiliates’ own social accounts must include appropriate hashtags. Hashtags and disclaimers are subject to change over time and it’s Affiliates’ responsibility to review and comply with current guidelines as policies may change over time.
• Affiliates ARE PROHIBITED from posting their affiliate links on Cricut®’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
• Affiliates ARE PROHIBITED from running Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or other social media ads with Cricut®’s trademarked company name.
• Affiliates ARE PROHIBITED from creating a social media account that includes Cricut®’s trademark in the page name and/or username.
Recommended traffic sources: