1.92% for an online saleCurrency: USD
Aim id: 22516 (Active)
||7 days||No data|
Proactiv is your one stop shop for acne solutions. As America’s #1 acne brand, we’ve put together effective systems that help you cleanse, treat, moisturize, and protect your skin.
0% for a recurring sale
1.92% for an online sale
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
1. You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
2. All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
3. Your websites will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of www.proactiv.com or any other of Advertiser's
websites (collectively “Website”). You will also not use any means to create the impression that your website is Advertiser's Website
or any part of Advertiser's Website including, without limitation, framing of Advertiser's Website in any manner.
4. You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever
possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
5. Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that
it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source (as determined by PROACTIV), your current and past
commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same
domain where the affiliate link is placed.
1. You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings
thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
2. You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. PROACTIV Coupons).
3. You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
4. You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliate links
must be directed to an actual page on your website.
5. You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than PROACTIV for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style
pay-per-click advertising program.
1. You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program (“Exclusive Codes”).
2. Posting any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon/promotion (ie first time customers only)
will result in removal from the program.
3. Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
4. You may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates the affiliate click by revealing the code(s).
5. You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from any non-affiliate marketing channel, including coupon codes from our
email, paid search or any other non-affiliate advertising campaigns.
6. You may NOT give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking from your website in order to redeem. For
example, if all items on the site have free shipping over $100, you may not turn this into an offer that infers that the
customer must click from your site to get this deal.
Promoting PROACTIV through a sub-affiliate network is permitted; provided, however that you shall be and remain strictly liable for
the acts and omissions of your sub-affiliate networks, and you must be completely transparent with regards to where traffic from
your sub-affiliates originated. Sub-affiliate networks must ensure that all sub-affiliates promoting the PROACTIV program adhere to
the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any applicable Insertion Order. This includes restrictions on advertising through
toolbars, browser extensions, and through any paid placements such as a pay-per-click campaigns. Sub-affiliate networks must also
receive approval prior to allowing any type of coupon sub-affiliate to promote the PROACTIV program.
Failure of your sub-affiliate network to comply with the terms of this Agreement (as determined by PROACTIV) may result in a loss
and/or reduction of commission from sales made through any sub-affiliate, as determined by PROACTIV.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e.
Proactiv.website.com or www. PROACTIV -coupons.com
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting
that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. All marketing copy, messaging and images must be submitted for
approval by PROACTIV before being used. This includes email subject lines, body copy and links; display ads, banner ads, interstitial
or ‘pop’ pages; text links or landing pages (used via API and/or with or without an enrollment path).
If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following additional Email Guidelines:
1. Abide by all laws, rules, and regulations governing the transmission of email and the best practices in the industry,
including, but not limited to, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of PROACTIV.
3. E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
1. You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your
own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You may post, “25% off sale at proactiv.com through Wednesday with
2. You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on PROACTIV Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. company pages in an
attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
3. You ARE PROHIBITED from running social media ads with the PROACTIV trademarked company name.
4. You ARE PROHIBITED from creating a social media account that includes the PROACTIV trademark in the page name and/or
New Promotion and Banners on Proactiv US!
Proactiv US has announced a new promotion – My Pro Journey Campaign!
Please find new banners in the offer description.