Online sale: 0.8 % of order sale amountCurrency: GBP
Aim id: 23139 (Active)
Broadway Travel has a heritage that has defined its journey. We’ve been providing the best value deals for holidays and city breaks since 1948, and we’re confident enough to say that we know our stuff.
Indicated processing time is the longest possible time for actions to receive their final status, however most actions can be accepted/rejected as early as within 2 months after they are tracked.
1. Each Publisher undertakes that it shall not engage in any fraudulent, unethical or unlawful activity, or any activity which is not transparent to Advertisers and Users ("Unethical Activities"). Examples of Unethical Activities include, but are not limited to:
1.1. use of inappropriate software (whether third party or otherwise) in order to create financial gain for Publisher;
1.2. bidding on disallowed key terms within paid search, or any other third party advertising system based on keywords, without Advertiser's prior approval;
1.3. implementing links, where there is an incentive to click on them without a User's full knowledge of the consequences of their actions - for example, activating a cookie which may later mean a conversion of sale to the owner of the Publisher link ('forced clicks');
1.4. mimicking the action of an Publisher link click which results in a cookie being stored on a User's machine which could later lead to the conversion of a sale to said Publisher.
2. The provisions of this paragraph apply to Publishers whose Site comprises an email list ("Email Publishers"). Each Email Publisher must:
2.1. obtain Advertiser’s approval before sending email promotions;
2.2. promptly supply examples of email promotions which Email Publisher proposes to use;
2.3. promptly provide full disclosure as to the origin and source of its list or database of email addresses, including supplying satisfactory evidence that these have been properly purchased or licensed; details of the party from whom they have been purchased or licensed; and details which demonstrate that they have been created, supplied and operated in accordance with data protection and other applicable laws.
3. It is each Publisher's responsibility to protect and maintain the confidentiality of their logins, Links and other data used to manage access to the Publisher Management Area and Programmes, to ensure that a third party may not change Publisher's details without Publisher's knowledge.
4. Each Publisher must specify the URLs it will use to track Transactions as part of the sign up process via the Publisher Management Area ("Authorised URLs"). Transactions entered into via URLs other than Authorised URLs and/or withhold Commission might be ignored. A Publisher may add additional or substitute URLs from time to time via the Publisher Management Area, but such URLs will only become operational once confirmed as such by Advertiser.
5. From time to time, Advertiser may request information from Publisher to evidence how and where Publisher is promoting its Site, and Publisher shall supply such information promptly to the Advertiser.
6. If any Publisher or User has configured its system in order to disable any technology for confirming the means of referral, Advertiser will treat the User as not having been referred by any Publisher.
7. All information in the Publisher's Management Area must be complete and accurate at all times. Advertiser reserves the right to request proof of Publisher's identity at any time. If Publisher does not provide this within the time period specified by Advertiser then Advertiser may terminate these Terms on immediate notice.
BROADWAY_TRAVEL_UK is live!
New offer BROADWAY_TRAVEL_UK has been launched!
GEO - UK
The offer is available on Basic tariff by Individual request.