Aim id: 19177 (Active)
Created in France in 1992, L’OR’s ambition has always been to offer the best coffee in the world. Since then, L’OR has seduced senses of the consumers by providing them with intense taste experiences for fantastic coffee moments. In 2010, L'OR expanded beyond the French borders with the launch of L’OR Espresso, the first coffee capsule compatible with Nespresso coffee machines. Today, the unequalled quality of L’OR coffee continues to seduce connoisseurs all over the world.
Terms and Conditions
- Affiliate websites must not copy L'OR’s website, or be presented in a way which allows it to appear to others to be an official L'OR website
- Affiliates must use the official logos and banners as provided in the Performance Horizon interface
- Any email activity must be agreed and approved by L'OR
- Email disclaimer: The expression may only be sent if the advertiser has approved the preview. The publisher is responsible for any consequences imposed if they have been guilty of sending spam, or sending a commercial expression without permission of the advertiser.
- No brand PPC bidding allowed - including brand + generic and brand misspells on Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Affiliates should add L'OR brand and misspells as a negative in their key word list to ensure they do not appear on brand + generic searches
- Affiliates may not use branded URL’s
- Affiliates may not use brand name in ad title, description or display URL without prior permission from L'OR
- Voucher code sites may only use promotional codes that are provided directly via the Performance Horizon platform to affiliates by L'OR
- Branding: Any branding activity outside of the banners and logo's provided through Performance Horizon, need to be approved by L'OR prior to publishing.
Attention! L'OR_UK temporarily suspended!
The UK campaign in L'OR_UK, FR has been suspended temporarily by the request of the advertiser. FR campaign is live. Please make sure to remove your traffic from the UK campaign.
We will notify you when any further changes occur.