The Fragrance Shop_UK
Online Sale: 1.5%Devise: USD
Identifiant de l'objectif: 22234 (Active)
||90 days||Aucune donnée|
Established in 1994, The Fragrance Shop is the UK's largest independent, fragrance retailer. We aim to bring you the biggest collection of authentic designer perfumes, aftershaves and gift sets at everyday low prices. We feature over 130 of the world’s most sought-after fragrance brands such as Armani, Hugo Boss and Paco Rabanna.
With over 130 fragrance brands available, we’re available to our customers 24/7 via our online store.
Pages d'atterissage (13):
- The Fragrance Shop_Beauty Outlet
- The Fragrance Shop_Best Sellers
- The Fragrance Shop_Buy now pay later
- The Fragrance Shop_Engrave your fragrance
- The Fragrance Shop_Free Delivery
- The Fragrance Shop_Free gifts
- The Fragrance Shop_Gifting
- The Fragrance Shop_Home Fragrance
- The Fragrance Shop_Niche Fragrance
- The Fragrance Shop_Spend Now, Pay Later with Klarna!
- The Fragrance Shop_Student Discount
- The Fragrance Shop_Try it first samples
- The Fragrance_Shop scentaddict
1. Keyword Bidding
- Affiliates are not permitted to use any of Our brand terms or Our Marks, including misspells and other variants to gain preferential listings on Google, Yahoo and MSN.
- Affiliates are not permitted to use 'branded term + generic terms' to gain preferential listings on Google, Yahoo and MSN. For example 'Merchant Name' or 'Clothes for Merchant Name'.
- Affiliates are permitted to use any generic keywords that do not relate to Us. Examples would include 'jeans' 't-shirts' 'jumpers'.
- It is Affiliates' responsibility to seek the advice of LinkShare Limited if they are unsure of what keyword bidding they are permitted to do whilst participating in the Engagement.
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on competitor's brand terms to drive traffic to the Required URLs.
- We would like to remind Affiliates of the dangers of Google's extended/expanded broad match functionality and would strongly recommend including the term 'Merchant Name' as a negative keyword on all campaigns in order to negate the risk of appearing on 'Merchant Name' brand terms.
2. Display URLs
- Affiliates are not permitted to use the word 'Merchant Name' in their display URLs in any text ad, for example: 'www.MerchantName.com', 'Merchant Name.com', 'www.Merchant Name.co.uk', 'Merchant Name.co.uk'
- Affiliates are not permitted to use misspellings, or upper/lower case variants of the above.
3. Landing Pages
- All clicks must first land on Affiliates' site, and the user must click from Affiliates' site to the Required URL in order for there to be a Qualifying Link.
- Clicks must never land directly on the Required URLs.
- Overlays and masked URLs are not permitted.