FAQ for publishers Adpump Performance Network
WHAT IS ADPUMP?
WHAT IS A TRAFFIC SOURCE?
There could basically be 2 general types of traffc:
1) Your own website
2) If you do not own a website you can still arbitrage (buy traffic)
Please note that to work with offers in Adpump system partners are required to identify their traffic sources.
WHERE TO START?
- Register with your own and working actual number and e-mail
- Create your traffic source inside the system
- After your traffic source gets approved by Adpump staff you start working with offers
- You can create as many traffic sources as you like and you different sources for different offers, or use several sources for one offer
HOW TO WORK WITH OFFERS?
· Browse the Offers directory and choose the offer you’d like to work with
· To start working with the offer you liked go to the offer directory, press “connect” and you will be presented with offers terms and conditions
· After reading, understanding and accepting terms and conditions you will be able to get links, materials and instruments to work with
· On the same page you will have a menu to set up your trafficback and postback settings
· For a technical integration with Adpump system you can use our API, please contact the support team to get the key
WHAT IS LEVEL AND HOW TO GET HIGHER LEVEL?
There are 3 Levels in Adpump system:
Basic Level – every registered user becomes a basic status partner
Advanced Level – to acquire this status a partner can press on a cogwheel icon near any Advanced Status offer, after answering a few questions a partner will be granted with Advanced status and more offers with higher payouts will become available for him
Super Level – most performing partners who provide big volumes of traffic will be individually upgraded with this stats. Some of Advertiser may choose a list of particular partners they wish to work with and in case an Advanced status partner wants to work with a Super status offer he can contact the support team and solve the matter individually
WHAT TYPES OF TRAFFIC CAN I USE?
Each advertiser determines allowed traffic sources for each offer, you can find this information in offer description page
WHAT IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG?
In case something goes wrong or doesn’t work, please submit a ticket in your dashboard
WHY DOESN'T MY TRAFFIC SOURCE GET APPROVED?
Your website may be declined if it has less than 2000 DAU
You can always check the detailed statistic page to review all actions, but most likely reason is “non-unique APID”, which means that Pixel worked twice and system counted the action twice. In that case one of duplicated actions will be denied.
HOW CAN I CASHOUT?
HOW AMOUNT CAN BE NEGATIVE?Amount can be negative if was refund money or any other action which order reject. In this case in statistic will create dublicate of action with negative amount for publisher and positive amount for advertiser.
- ЕРС. EarningperClick
- Coupons. A great instrument to increase conversion for e-commerce offers. Usually it’s a special code that gives a bonus or discount for a customer
- Subaccount. An instrument that let’s partners to efficiently divide traffic flows
- Traffic source. Typically it’s a website or an arbitrage campaign
- Accepted. Actions accepted by advertiser
- Pending. Delivered actions that are yet to be accepted by advertiser
- Declined. Actions declined by advertiser (can be various reasons)
- Referral. A partner that has been recruited by already existing partner (he get’s 5% of his referrals income)
- Ticket. An internal system of communication with the Adpump team
- Targeting. Restrictions for traffic that advertisers determines for each offer, the most common is GEO targeting
- Post Click. A period of time in which the advertiser counts conversions from the publisher. If the Post Click is 2 weeks, it means that if a user clicks on a partners’ link, then in the following 2 weeks parnters’ conversions will be counted
- APID. A unique identifier of a lead
- CPA. Cost per Action
- CPO. Cost per Order
- CPC. Cost per Click
- CPM. Cost per Millenium (1000 clicks)
- CPL. Cost per Lead
- CPS. Cost per Sale