CPS: 11.50-38.50$ See offer descriptionValuta: USD
ID célok: 22391 (Aktív)
||30 days||Nincs adat|
Nextiva is a cloud-based communications provider delivering hosted unified phone services to U.S companies. Nextiva allows managers to run their organization from anywhere with the support of innovative features on a state-of-the-art platform.
- Voice Free Trial: $38.50
- Nextiva - VoIP Lead: $38.50
- Nextiva vFAX Renewal: $23.00
- Nextiva Connect: $23.00
- Nextiva vFAX Free Trial: $11.50
Landing oldalak (1):
1. Search Campaigns - Protected SEM Bidding Keywords Keywords that publishers are prohibited from bidding on for search marketing campaigns.
a). NEXTIVA, NEXTIVA voip, NEXTIVA Inc., NEXTIVA fax, Nextivafax, Nextiva.com, www.Nextiva.com, uk.Nextiva.com, us.Nextiva.com.
NEXTIVA also do not allow affiliates to use the keywords mentioned above as part of "long tail" keywords e.g., NEXTIVA business voip, NEXTIVA Business fax, voip fax NEXTIVA, NEXTIVA coupons, NEXTIVA promotions. In order to meet our Program Terms and Conditions you must include the following terms as negative broad match keywords: NEXTIVA, NEXTIVA fax, NEXTIVA Inc., NEXTIVA voip, Nextivafax, Nextiva.com, www.Nextiva.com, uk.Nextiva.com, us.Nextiva.com
2. Search Campaigns - Non-compete SEM Bidding Keywords Keywords on which publishers are prohibited from outranking the advertiser in their search marketing campaigns.
a.) You must not display PPC adverts that appear in a higher position than those from NEXTIVA's own PPC Campaigns. If advertisements placed by you outrank advertisements from a NEXTIVA campaign, you should immediately lower the CPC bid.
3. Search Campaigns - Prohibited SEM Ad Copy Content Terms that publishers are prohibited from using in the ad copy of their search marketing campaigns.
a.) Search Campaigns - Prohibited SEM Ad Copy Content Trademarks: We ask that you do not use the trademarked terms NEXTIVA or Nextiva.com, or keywords that resemble NEXTIVA terms (e.g., common misspellings or plural versions) in PPC advertisement copy, regardless of the originally searched for keyword. advertisement copy should not contain NEXTIVA trademarked terms or those that resemble NEXTIVA terms. These terms include (but aren't limited to): NEXTIVA, NEXTIVA fax, NEXTIVA Inc., NEXTIVA voip, Nextivafax, Nextiva.com, www.Nextiva.com, uk.Nextiva.com, us.Nextiva.com. We also do not allow our affiliates to use the terms mentioned above as part of advert copy e.g., NEXTIVA fax store, NEXTIVA voip fax, voip fax NEXTIVA, NEXTIVA coupons, NEXTIVA promotions. Mimicking NEXTIVA: We kindly ask that you do not display advertisements imitating or mimicking NEXTIVA or suggesting that your ad is served by NEXTIVA in any way.
4. Sub-Affiliates Publishers operate a network of independent websites owned by third parties that operate collectively as an individual publisher. a.) Not allowed
5. Coupons and Promotional Codes Can publishers use coupons and promotional codes?
a.) Publishers are not allowed to use coupons or promotional codes.
6. Non-Commissionable Items Products or services that will not qualify for publisher commissions (gift cards, gift wrapping)
a.) A Non-Commissionable VoIP Lead:
1. Does not have a US based business excluding the states of Alaska or Hawaii
2. Does not have an active internet connection (T-1, not wi-fi, clear of satellite, DSL, Cable, Fiber)
3. Is not actively looking to have VoIP Service installed A sale will be considered non-commissionable if the account does not remain active for at least 30 days after the initial sign up. Affiliates will not be paid for sales with accounts that cancel within 30 days from the sign up date.