Home Equity Quiz_US
Valid Lead Event: $30.00Currency: USD
Aim id: 22126 (Active)
||30 days||No data|
Home Equity Quiz helps you find home purchase and mortgage refinancing loans from a variety of lenders.
When you’re trying to refinance your mortgage on your current home to score a lower rate, everything about the process takes a long time — especially the loan shopping.
Home Equity Quiz’s goal is to cut that time down. It’s a marketplace site that matches homeowners and homebuyers to excellent refinance and loan opportunities at over 200 partners, and it does so fast with a smooth and straightforward application process. It doesn’t do much else, but it could be potentially be a starting point that will save you precious time.
FYI: Validation with the advertiser can take up to 3 months for technical reasons.
- The lead is exclusive and not sold elsewhere
- The lead is a real time submission by the consumer completing the form online
- The lead is from a genuine applicant interested in this product / service
- The lead is not deemed invalid by our call center Invalid reasons are : a) invalid phone number / disconnected phone b) invalid postcode c) invalid name (e.g Donald Duck) d) duplicate (this lead has been sent to us within the last 30 days) e) wrong telephone number. Phone is valid but person is different to that listed on the details submitted f) Never applied. Consumer states they never applied.
- The lead is not generated via a banned traffic source.
- Consumer credit grade is not poor/bad.
- Consumer Loan to Value (LTV) ratios are not over 90%.
- 1 actions per click - N/A
- 50 actions per day
- Email_ Do You Have Equity
- Email_ Home Equity Quiz 1
- Email_ Paying Too Much
- Email_ There is Money in Your Home
- Email_HEQ - Homeowner Alert
- Email_HEQ Generic
- Email_Home Equity Quiz 3
- Email_Home improvement time 01
- Email_HomeEquityQuiz HEQ Generic
- Email_Looking to put Cash In Your Pocket
- Email_Refinance isn't scary
- Email_Refinancing today is a bright idea.
- Email_Secret's Out
- Email_Strengthen Your financial Health
- Homepage - DO NOT USE !!
Traffic from the following types of sources are explicitly banned and may result in suspension from our platform:
1. Content/service locking website where the user has to fill a form to get access to content or services.
2. Unless prior permission granted in writing, any and all incentive sites where a user has to fill a form to receive an incentive of any kind including, but not limited to, cash or monetary rewards, loyalty points or gifts.
3. Malware or any form of intrusive software, including spyware, adware, toolbar and other malicious programs.
4. Co-registration or coreg, showing advertisement products to someone who is going through a registration form or a process.
5. We do not allow traffic from any sites that are of an adult or overtly sexual nature including, but not limited to; pornographic sites, adult video sites, “hook up” or adult dating sites and sites that promote adult orientated products or services.
6. No Illegal Content - Unless prior permission is granted in writing, the framing of our form(s) is strictly prohibited and will result in withholding all commissions pending investigation.
7. Unless explicitly informed in writing, all ad copy designed for placements on Native and Social Networks, must be approved by the Advertiser prior to launch. Furthermore, all ad-copy containing misleading language (for example, the word 'Rebate') is strictly forbidden and will result in withholding payments.
Partners seeking to conduct email campaigns, must be in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act. Advertiser recommends that each email partner follows the Email Delivery Best Practices for Marketers and List Owners, created by the Association for Interactive Marketing (AIM).
i. Approval to Conduct Email Marketing (In order to receive approval to conduct email campaigns on behalf of Advertiser the following conditions must apply):
1. Publisher must complete the Advertiser Email Vetting form
2. All email addresses must come from opt-in list.
3. Before launching any campaign, it must be approved by Advertiser.
4. Solicitations must only be sent to U.S. residents and its territories that are at least 18 years of age.
5. Unsubscribe instructions for both the list provider and Advertiser must be clear, conspicuous and functional.
6. Advertiser stores a database of names for those who have opted out of receiving Advertiser offers. Email partners are required to access this database and suppress these names prior to each email deployment. Instructions for accessing this database will be provided by Advertiser.
ii. Email Subject Lines and Fraud:
The following are terms that are not to be used in the "From" field or subject line field for any message sent on behalf of Advertiser, and are also not to be used when marketing Advertiser products indirectly:
● Rebuild credit
● Credit Rebuild
● Reestablish credit
● Credit reestablish
● Free credit card
● Guaranteed ap
● My free credit
● High credit line
● Credit line
● High limit
● Instant approval
● Instant decision
● Credit Score
● Built Credit
● Credit Decision
● Fixed APR or Fixed Interest Rate
● No security deposits
● Bad Credit OK
● Get your credit back on track
● Credit limit up to
● Limited time offer
● Open attitude about credit criteria
● Do not imply "buying power" in any way
● "Get" your credit card
● Low APR or Low Interest
● Free to apply
● Get an answer
● Get a decision
Publisher shall be responsible for preventing email marketing fraud, including email address spoofing; for clarification, Advertiser shall not be required to pay for Publisher’s performance or services hereunder that are affected by any such email marketing fraud.
You must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations including but not limited to, TCPA, CAN-SPAM, CASL, TILA, UDAAP, California Business & Professions Code Section 17529.1 et seq. (“CA BPC § 17529.1 et seq.”), the Federal Trade Commission Act, and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations. Additionally, you must comply with each of the following:
1. Emails shall use only creative, from lines, and subject lines provided or approved by Advertiser in writing.
2. Any email sent by Publisher must have, in the “from” line, a domain name registered to the sender that accurately identifies the Publisher and which can be confirmed by performing a WHOIS look-up.
3. Publisher is prohibited from using “subject” lines that contain “Re:…”, “Fwd:…” or other similar short-hands that obscure the email as an original advertising communication from the Publisher.
4. Publisher shall not send email messages from accounts obtained using scripts or other automated means of registering for multiple email accounts.
5. Publisher shall submit the content for each email to Advertiser for review and Advertiser’s approval prior to sending such email as part of any email campaign. Publisher shall not alter the content of emails in any way after Advertiser’s approval, including the “subject” lines and “from” lines of emails, without the prior written consent of Advertiser.
6. Publisher shall immediately stop sending any email campaigns upon written notice from Advertiser.
Restrictions for offers:
- Actions per day By target CPA" to 50 (total by offer)
Recommended traffic sources:
Email, Display, Direct, Native, Social Influencer, Content/Reviews
FYI! HOME EQUITY QUIZ_US IS SUSPENDED
We regret to inform you that HomeEquityQuiz Affiliate Program is now closed at the request of the advertiser.
Please remove all existing links immediately.
Thank you for your efforts in promoting this advertiser!