Trusted Media Brands_US
Online Sale: 27%Currency: USD
Aim id: 22187 (Active)
||30 days||No data|
Partner directly with Trusted Media Brands, the publisher of America's favorite magazines: Reader's Digest, Taste of Home, Birds & Blooms and Family Handyman.
TMB is home to some of the best-known and most-loved media brands in the world.
NB! TMB has a strict no
tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. If discovered brand bidding on PPC
campaigns, Affiliate will be sent an email asking to remove the ads in
question within 24 hours. If the ads are not removed within 24 hours Affiliate will be removed from the Program permanently and all commissions associated
with the violations will be reversed.
COUPON ATTRIBUTION & AUTHENTICATION
Affiliates whose primary business is posting coupons, who are viewed by the Program as being a coupon site, and/or who are tagged as a coupon affiliate in TMB system, may not be paid commissions for sales generated without a corresponding valid coupon code. Valid codes are defined as codes that are made available to the Affiliate channel in general, through newsletters or the respective section in Adpump, and directly or privately to Affiliates. Coupon codes that are not real, are expired, are not specific (i.e. 'up to 40% off sale items') or are long-term, sitewide offers that do not require a code may not be considered valid codes and the Affiliate will not be given commission on these orders.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for Affiliate’s website is strictly prohibited. For example:
OK for use in this Program: www.website.com/readersdigest
Not OK: readersdigest.website.com / www.readersdigest-coupons.com
PAY PER CLICK GUIDELINES:
1. Affiliates may not bid on any of TMB trademarked terms (as defined below), including any variations or misspellings thereof or confusingly similar terms for search or content-based campaigns on Google, Bing, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network unless given written permission first from TMB.
1.1. Affiliates may not use TMB trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings or confusingly similar terms as per #1 above, in sequence with any other keyword (including, for example, but not limited to Reader’s Digest Coupons, Reader’s Digest Discount Codes, Reader’s Digest Promo, etc). The following is an illustrative list of some of our trademarked terms (and should not be treated as an exhaustive list):
reader's digest, readersdigest.com, www.readersdigest.com, rd.com, www.rd.com, reader’s digest coupon, reader’s digest coupon code, reader’s digest discount, reader’s digest discount code, reader’s digest promo, reader’s digest promo code, reader’s digest sale, reader’s digest sales, reader’s digest deal, reader’s digest deals, family handyman, www.familyhandyman.com, familyhandyman.com, family handyman coupon, family handyman coupon code, family handyman discount, family handyman discount code, family handyman promo, family handyman promo code, family handyman sale, family handyman sales, family handyman deal, family handyman deals, birds and blooms, www.birdsandblooms.com, birdsandblooms.com, birds and blooms coupon, birds and blooms coupon code, birds and blooms discount, birds and blooms discount code, birds and blooms promo, birds and blooms promo code, birds and blooms sale, birds and blooms sales, birds and blooms deal, birds and blooms deals, taste of home, www.tasteofhome.com, tasteofhome.com, taste of home coupon, taste of home coupon code, taste of home discount, taste of home discount code, taste of home promo, taste of home promo code, taste of home sale, taste of home sales, taste of home deal, taste of home deals
1.2. Affiliates may not use TMB trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings or confusingly similar terms as per #1 above, in Affiliate’s ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
2. Affiliates may not direct link to TMB website from any Pay Per Click (“PPC”) ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Customers must be directed to an actual page on your website.
2.1. Affiliates may not bid in any manner appearing higher than TMB for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program.
3. If TMB automate their PPC campaigns, it is their responsibility to exclude TMB trademarked terms from the Program and TMB strongly suggests them add TMB trademarked terms as negative keywords.
4. Promoting the Program through a sub-affiliate network is permitted, however Affiliate must be completely transparent with regard to where traffic from their sub-affiliates originates.
5. E-mail must be sent by Affiliate as the sender and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent by TMB or on TMB’s behalf. E-mails must first be submitted to TMB for approval prior to being sent
If you are enrolled in our Program and your website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
1. Affiliates may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided through the Program.
2. Posting any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon/promotion (i.e. first-time customers only) will result in removal from the Program.
3. Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
4. Affiliates may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates the affiliate click by revealing the code(s).
5. Affiliates may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from TMB non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
6. Affiliates may NOT give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking from Affiliates’ websites in order to redeem. For example, if all items on the site have free shipping over $100, Affiliates may not turn this into an offer that infers that the customer must click from Affiliates’ site to get this deal.
7. Additionally, if Affiliate’s website ranks on the first page of any search engine for terms related to TMB website or company name(s) combined with the words coupon, coupons, coupon code, promo code, etc. and/or Affiliate’s conversion rate exceeds 25%, Affiliate may be offered a lower commission than TMB standard rate to offset the reduced profitability of orders.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
1. Affiliates ARE allowed to promote offers to their own lists; more specifically, Affiliates are welcome to use Links on their own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example, Affiliates may post, '25% off sale at Reader’s Digest through Wednesday with code GET25'.
2. Affiliates ARE PROHIBITED from posting their Links on TMB Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. accounts or company pages in an attempt to turn those Links into Affiliate sales.
3. Affiliates ARE PROHIBITED from running Facebook ads with any of TMB trademarked terms or Licensed Materials.
4. Affiliates ARE PROHIBITED from creating a social media account that includes any of TMB trademarked terms or Licensed Materials in the page name and/or username.
Recommended traffic sources:
Commerce Solution, Loyalty/Rewards, Media Arbitrage, Network, Content/Reviews, Deal/Coupons, Social Influencer, Cross Audience Monetization